I am a:
- Mom to C, N and B. Boys, boys and more boys!
- Wife to Dan, my spreadsheet lovin', sport watchin', dance floor rockin', husband
- Graphic Designer
- Thrifting Addict
- DIY novice
My Favorite Things:
- Garage Sales / Estate Sales / Thrift Stores / Clearance Racks / Trash Day
- Flavored Coffee Creamer
- Going out for breakfast. Not too picky I just prefer Firstwatch for the coffee (and flavored creamer), or Bob Evans for the biscuits, or Panera for a cinnamon crunch bagel with hazelnut cream cheese or Amy Joy for sour cream donuts. But no, we can go wherever.
- Naps! I once slept soundly on a lawn chair right next to a wet saw!
- Exclamation points!!!!!
- Having a tan (which is, um, never!)
- Moccasins like these, these and these, all of which were found thrifting!
- Stripes on everything!
- Seeing a package on our front porch.
If I worked at a carnival I could:
- Guess the sex of people's unborn children by applying my (very accurate and scientific) theory
- Tell people who their celebrity look-alike is. And since a carnival hasn't hired me I started Twinsie Tuesday.
- The perfect pair of distressed jeans
- A backpack purse
- Bean boots
- Mid-century modern furiture for our bedroom