I am a:
- Mom to C & N, my "big guys."
- Wife to D, my spreadsheet lovin', sport watchin', dance floor rockin', husband
- Graphic Designer
- Thrifting Addict
- DIY novice
My Favorite Things:
- Garage Sales / Estate Sales / Thrift Stores / Clearance Racks / Trash Day
- Flavored Coffee Creamer
- Going out for breakfast. Not too picky I just prefer Firstwatch for the coffee (and flavored creamer), or Bob Evans for the biscuits, or Panera for a cinnamon crunch bagel with hazelnut cream cheese or Amy Joy for sour cream donuts. But no, we can go wherever.
- Sleeping on car rides (or bus rides, or plane rides... even boat rides.)
- Exclamation points!!
- Having a tan (which is, um, never!)
- The colors turquoise and yellow
- iPhone Apps for Pinterest, Craiglist, and Estate Sales
- Singing in the car - Fave song; Jason Mraz, 0% Interest. This would totally be my American Idol tryout song.
- Real Housewives of – Beverly Hills, Orange County and New York.
- Seeing a package on our front porch.
If I worked at a carnival I could:
- Guess the sex of people's unborn children by applying my (very accurate and scientific) theory
- Tell people who their celebrity look-alike is
- Kristen Wiig (SNL, Bridesmaids)
- Ross (Friends)
- Andy (Office)
- Schmidt (New Girl)
- Ellen Degeneres
I Keep A Thrifty Eye Out For:
- Vintage housewares
- Vintage t-shirts that are extra thin and cozy
- Vintage Sports Equipment and Pennants
- Milk Glass for things like this
- Readers Digest Condensed Books (with pretty covers)
- Vintage Aprons
- Bottle Brush Christmas Trees